One of the things I found in my monthly review is that I’ve been severely neglecting my blog.
Like damn, one post every 15 days?
With that in mind, I’ve decided to give myself a penance, and create a 30 day blog challenge. Every day I will submit around 200 words of different topics included in the challenge, and hopefully it will spark my writing again!
(What’s the betting I’ll only last a week?).
I scoured the internet to find a challenge I liked, but ultimately decided to create my own. If you want to attempt it, please feel free and let me know!
30 Days of Blogging
6. A letter to your younger self
7. Describe your desk at work (pictures as well!)
8. Write about a childhood memory
9. Tell the world about the happiest day of your life
10. What’s your favourite TV show?
11. The cliched ‘winning the lottery’ question
12. What’s going on in your romantic life?
13. Are you happy right now?
14. Tell the world about your family
15. What are your goals for this week?
16. What’s your favourite movie?
17. Tell us about your pet
18. Favourite subject at school?
19. What are you most proud of?
20. What’s your favourite video game?
21. Favourite outfit
22. Five things you love about yourself
23. Your greatest accomplishment
24. Some quotes you like
25. A letter to your older self
26. Where would you like to be in ten years time?
27. What do you collect?
28. Write about your daily routine
29. Your favourite place to travel to
30. What are you saving for right now?
I’ll post the links to each published post on this page – if you want to attempt this challenge, let me know and I’ll tag you at the bottom!